Re: BUG #15636: PostgreSQL 11.1 pg_basebackup backup to a CIFSdestination throws fsync error at end of backup

От John Klann
Тема Re: BUG #15636: PostgreSQL 11.1 pg_basebackup backup to a CIFSdestination throws fsync error at end of backup
Дата
Ответ на BUG #15636: PostgreSQL 11.1 pg_basebackup backup to a CIFS destination throws fsync error at end of backup  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15636: PostgreSQL 11.1 pg_basebackup backup to a CIFSdestination throws fsync error at end of backup  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
+adding back to thread

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 5:49 PM John Klann <jk7255@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Thomas that certainly makes sense considering the commit comment as well: "Directory operations under CIFS/SMB2/SMB3 are synchronous, so fsync()".

I think will probably not use the --no-sync option then and handle for the EINVAL messages.