Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (Ajin Cherian <itsajin@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 6:34 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> KNOWN ISSUES: This v85 patch was built and tested using yesterday's
> master, but due to lots of recent activity in the replication area I
> expect it will be broken for HEAD very soon (if not already). I'll
> rebase it again ASAP to try to keep it in working order.

Please find attached the latest patch set v86*

Differences from v86* are:

* Rebased to HEAD @ today.

* Some recent pushes (e.g. [1][2][3]) in the replication area had
broken the v85* patch. v86 is now working for the current HEAD.

NOTE: I only changed what was necessary to get the 2PC patches working
again. Specifically, one of the  pushes [3] changed a number of
protocol Asserts into ereports, but this 2PC patch set also introduces
a number of new Asserts. If you find that any of these new Asserts are
of the same kind which should be changed to ereports (in keeping with
[3]) then please report them in a future code review.

----
[1] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/3a09d75b4f6cabc8331e228b6988dbfcd9afdfbe
[2] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/d08237b5b494f96e72220bcef36a14a642969f16
[3] https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/fe6a20ce54cbbb6fcfe9f6675d563af836ae799a