Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 5:02 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 6:17 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Please find attached the latest patch set v102*
> >

> I have made minor modifications in the comments and docs, please see
> attached. Can you please check whether the names of contributors in
> the commit message are correct or do we need to change it?

I checked the differences between v102 and v103 and have no review
comments about the latest changes.

The commit message looks ok.

I applied the v103 to the current HEAD; no errors.
The build is ok.
The make check is ok.
The TAP subscription tests are ok.

I also rebuilt the PG docs and verified rendering of the updated pages looks ok.

The patch v103 LGTM.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.