Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Aug 3, 2021 at 6:17 AM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> Please find attached the latest patch set v102*

I have made minor modifications in the comments and docs, please see
attached. Can you please check whether the names of contributors in
the commit message are correct or do we need to change it?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Вложения