От Peter Smith
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 5, 2022 at 4:34 PM Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have reviewed again the source code for v58-0001.
>
> Below are my review comments.
>
> Actually, I intend to fix most of these myself for v59*, so this post
> is just for records.
>
> v58-0001 Review Comments
> ========================
>
> ~~
>
> 9. src/backend/utils/cache/relcache.c - fix typo

(Oops. The previous post omitted the detail for this comment #9)

- * If we know everything is replicated, there is no point to check for
- * other publications.
+ * If the publication action include UPDATE and DELETE and
+ * validate_rowfilter flag is true, validates that any columns
+ * referenced in the filter expression are part of REPLICA IDENTITY

Typo: "If the publication action include UPDATE and DELETE" --> "If
the publication action includes UPDATE or DELETE"

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia