От Peter Smith
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 9:23 PM Euler Taveira <euler@eulerto.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 29, 2021, at 11:14 PM, Peter Smith wrote:
> Peter, I'm still reviewing this new cache mechanism. I will provide a feedback
> as soon as I integrate it as part of this recent modification.

Hi Euler, for your next version can you please also integrate the
tab-autocomplete change back into the main patch.

This autocomplete change was originally posted quite a few weeks ago
here [1] but seems to have gone overlooked.
I've rebased it and it applied OK to your latest v27* set. PSA.

Thanks!
------
[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHut%2BPuLoZuHD_A%3Dn8GshC84Nc%3D8guReDsTmV1RFsCYojssD8Q%40mail.gmail.com

Kind Regards,