Re: Functions 'is_publishable_class' and 'is_publishable_relation' should stay together.

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Functions 'is_publishable_class' and 'is_publishable_relation' should stay together.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 7:36 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> On 2022-Jul-29, Peter Smith wrote:
>
> > PSA v2 of this patch, modified as suggested.
>
> I don't object to doing this, but I think these two functions should
> stay together nonetheless.

Hmm, I think there is some confusion because different people have
mentioned multiple functions.

AFAIK, the patch *does* ensure the 2 functions (is_publishable_class
and is_publishable_relation) stay together.

If you believe there is still a problem after applying the patch
please explicitly name what function(s) you think should be moved.

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia