Publish artifacts to Maven central

От Stephen Nelson
Тема Publish artifacts to Maven central
Дата
Re: Publish artifacts to Maven central  (Shijun Kong <skong@investoranalytics.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 7:54 AM, Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au> wrote:
> It really would. I've had it on my to-do for ages, but I haven't done
> much with Ant and I was concerned about getting the build right for the
> different versions.

Yeah, I finding that to be the slightly more involved part. To get
accepted to Maven Central I think you need to supply a jar with
javadoc and one with the sources. Looking at the current build there's
different source code included depending on the JDBC version you're
building for.

The question I have is should this current build script handle the
building of both versions, or will the script itself be called twice -
once for each JDBC version? It could be done either way I think, but I
guess this will need to hook into the other automated build discussion
happening on another thread so that things work together.

--
Stephen Nelson