User to get locked after three wrong login attempts.

От Praneel Devisetty
Тема User to get locked after three wrong login attempts.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

We have a requirement , where we require a user to get locked after three wrong login attempts.

I have gone through several online documents, but couldn't find any relevant information.

We are using postrges 10.4 on Rhel 7.5

Kindly suggest .

Thanks & Regards
Praneel

Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4
Сообщение: Re: Heavy Logging in Subscriber side when configured LogicalReplication in 10.4