Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?

От Ryan Murphy
Тема Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I'm not sure why we've never got round to providing such a thing
in core ... probably lack of consensus on what to name the reverse
operator.  You'd need to support regex cases as well, so there's
more than one operator name to come up with.

Interesting! It seems like one "simple" possiblity would be to allow ANY() to be on either side...or would that muck up the Grammar too badly or have weird edge cases where it doesn't make sense?

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?