Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ryan Murphy <ryanfmurphy@gmail.com> writes:
> Interesting! It seems like one "simple" possiblity would be to allow ANY()
> to be on either side...or would that muck up the Grammar too badly or have
> weird edge cases where it doesn't make sense?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work syntactically.  Don't recall the details
offhand.

От: Ryan Murphy
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] What's the best way in postgres to use ANY() with LIKE '%'?