Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to use a fixed port?

От Tom Aizenberg
Тема Re: How do I configure pgAdmin to use a fixed port?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks, I'll do that.

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 10:51 PM Holger Jakobs <holger@jakobs.com> wrote:
Maybe you should ask this question on a pgadmin list. This one is about Postgresql.

Am 21. September 2020 16:43:31 MESZ schrieb Tom Aizenberg <tom.aizenberg@gmail.com>:
Hi all,

I am running pgAdmin 4.24 on macOS. It always starts on an unpredictable port. I would like to fix it, so it always uses the same port.

According to the docs I can configure this through a plist file, but that file is overridden on starting pgAdmin4.

How can I specify a fixed port to run pgAdmin4 on?

Thanks,

Tom

ps. I've asked the same question on SO, if you think it's useful, maybe answer here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63470993/how-do-i-configure-pgadmin-to-use-a-fixed-port

--