Re: test git conversion

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: test git conversion
Дата
Re: test git conversion  (Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>)
Re: test git conversion  (Marko Kreen <markokr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Ok, I've had a crack at this. I have a local copy on github
> git://github.com/davecramer/pgjdbc.git . How can I clone the github
> copy to git.postgresql.org ?

Excellent. Before we do that, though, should we try to clean up the
cvs2svn manufactured commits on branches with git filter-branch? I've
been meaning to get back to this, but now that someone's taken the
initiative, I can give that a shot tonight. Also, is the author info
right?:

maciek@anemone:~$ git log | grep 'Author:' | sort | uniq