Re: time zone setting.

От Maciek Sakrejda
Тема Re: time zone setting.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Or is the other comment right that sometimes you can include  semicolon-separated actions within a single preparedStatement

I haven't tried it, but I'd trust Oliver on this one. I was thinking of the underlying wire-level extended query protocol, which requires a single "statement" per "query".

> Any idea what tokens can appear as the first parameter to  set_config? I tried searching the on-line manual for a list but couldn't find one.

Any server settings ( http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/runtime-config.html ) that are updatable at runtime. For a quick reference, you can run:

select name, short_desc, extra_desc from pg_settings where context = 'user';

(context determines when you can change it).

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com