Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys

От Peter Cooner
Тема Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
OK, so here is the batch info:

batch number, number of rows
1, 2
2, 3
3, 4
4, 4 - failed on row 4 - PSQLException: Bad value for type long :
5, 3 - failed on row 3 - PSQLException: Bad value for type long :
6, 1 - failed on row 1 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
7, 4
8, 1 - failed on row 1 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
9, 2
10, 3
11, 4
12, 3 - failed on row 3 - PSQLException: Bad value for type long : =
13, 1 - failed on row 1 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
14, 1 - failed on row 1 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4
15, 4 - failed on row 4 - PSQLException: Bad value for type long : M
16, 1 - failed on row 1 - ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 4

Always on column 1, position_id

Normally I would expect the batches to be larger, but I've reduced the
data speed for testing.

Сообщение: Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys