Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys

От Peter Cooner
Тема Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
OK, I've spent some time and removed the DBCP from the mix - I'm now
using SimpleDataSource object - the error persists. I'll work this
next at removing the use of DbUtil for the specific query.

Its rather odd.

position_id inserts that worked:
1075 through 1083

But 1084 fails - the id is in the database, but the result fails to return.

I looked at the ids, and they are continuous in the database, so the
inserts are working...

The next value to come back successfully from the batch is 1088.

I'm going to add a batch counter to my outputs... I'll get back to you
on this trail.

--
Pete
"Yates went on to say that using MS formats left a fresh, minty feeing

perl -lne '(1x$_) !~ /^1?$|^(11+?)\1+$/ && print "$_ is prime"'

Сообщение: Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys
Сообщение: Re: Possible bug / regression from generated keys