How do I get plpython working on postgres 9.2 / windows 64 bit

От Rune Gullstrom
Тема How do I get plpython working on postgres 9.2 / windows 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi All,

I'm trying to get plpython working on postgres 9.2 on a windows server 2008.

I've tried to follow this advice* without any luck

I realize that this tread is dealing with pg 9.1 and that according to this tread** pg is very picky about which dll to use

My question is: has any body got plpython working with pg 9.2 on windows 64bit?

regards,

Rune

*http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12010344/postgres-database-crash-when-installing-plpython
**http://www.youlikeprogramming.com/2013/08/postgresql-9-1-installing-plpythonuplpython3u-python-in-windows/