Re: alter system command

От Ahmet Demir
Тема Re: alter system command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Please check postgresql.auto.conf file.

Ahmet

On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 at 10:53, Atul Kumar <akumar14871@gmail.com> wrote:
hi,

I have set archive_command like below:

alter system set archive_command ='pgbackrest --stanza=main archive-push %';

then I reloaded the conf file

select pg_reload_conf();

now when i checked it using the show command like it gave me correct output

postgres=# show archive_command;
             archive_command
 pgbackrest --stanza=main archive-push %

but...

while checking the postgresql.conf file it didn't show me above
output, the parameter acrhive_command is still set with default value

archive_command = '/bin/true/'          # command to use to archive a
logfile segment

So please help me in giving the reason of it that even after reloading
the conf file why it didn't set the value in postgresql.conf file ?

Regards,
Atul