Re: alter system command

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: alter system command
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/27/20 12:00 AM, Ahmet Demir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please check postgresql.auto.conf file.
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/sql-altersystem.html
> <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/sql-altersystem.html>

For a more generic option do:

select * from pg_settings where name = 'archive_command';

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/view-pg-settings.html

pg_settings will tell you where the server is getting a particular
setting from.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Include 3 previous tokens in syntax error message