Re: Reuse child_relids in try_partitionwise_join was Re: Assert failure on bms_equal(child_joinrel->relids, child_joinrelids)

От David Christensen
Тема Re: Reuse child_relids in try_partitionwise_join was Re: Assert failure on bms_equal(child_joinrel->relids, child_joinrelids)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Reuse child_relids in try_partitionwise_join was Re: Assert failure on bms_equal(child_joinrel->relids, child_joinrelids)  (Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh.bapat.oss@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I am looking through some outstanding CommitFest entries; I wonder if
this particular patch is already effectively fixed by 5278d0a2, which
is both attributed to the original author as well as an extremely
similar approach.  Can this entry
(https://commitfest.postgresql.org/48/4553/) be closed?

Best,

David