Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Don Seiler <don@seiler.us> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

 I think what you need to be looking for is a
client-side change in how/when it sends a desired timezone setting to
the server.

given that everything else is the same, I have to believe something changed in how Postgres handles those connections in 9.3 and beyond.

I may have spoken too soon. We did upgrade the Postgres JDBC drivers on that client app server yesterday, from 9.1-903 to 42.1.4 for Java 1.6. Perhaps they changed something along the way there.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us