Re: [ADMIN] Standby: Use WAL instead of Streaming for now

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Standby: Use WAL instead of Streaming for now
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 4:08 PM, Don Seiler <don@seiler.us> wrote:
The problem now is how do I tell the standby to use the WALs and not streaming replication? Do I just comment out primary_conninfo? Can I then do a pg_reload_conf() or do I need to restart the standby DB? None of those things?

One clarification, I copied them to the defined archive directory on the standby, not directly to the pg_xlog directory (where the streaming replication seems to be writing its data).

--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us