Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:05 AM, Don Seiler <don@seiler.us> wrote:
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I think you need to look harder for what else you changed --- perhaps a
new JDBC driver version rode along with the core-PG update?

Yes this did change yesterday as well, I noted in a follow-up.

Looks like this is definitely related to JDBC driver change. We stopped the app and put the 9.1 jdbc jar back into place, and put the "-Duser.timezone=CST" back into setenv.sh, and it started and connected just fine. We do the same thing with the 42.1.4 jdbc jar and we get the FATAL errors until we take that user.timezone parameter out. Everything else stays equal (DB is 9.6.6).

My working guess right now is that the older JDBC was ignoring that user.timezone parameter when the connection was made. Would be interested in finding out when change happened to confirm.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6