Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: [ADMIN] FATAL: invalid value for parameter "TimeZone" afterupgrade from 9.2 to 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 10:40 AM, Don Seiler <don@seiler.us> wrote:

Looks like this was actually answered in that other thread:

> I ask because a look at the PG JDBC code shows this, which did not
> show up until Sept 22, 2011. Not sure what release, but it looks like
> 9.2+:

Just FYI that I confirmed this code appears in pgjdbc 9.2-1004, and is NOT in 9.1-903.

Mystery solved. Thanks Tom for talking me off the ledge.

Don.

--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us