Re: How to limit access only to certain records?

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: How to limit access only to certain records?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
2012/6/24 Craig Ringer <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>:
> As far as I know PostgreSQL does not currently offer native facilities for
> row-level access control (except possibly via SEPostgreSQL
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SEPostgreSQL_Introduction).

Yes. Row-level access was in SEPostgreSQL's drafts but after many discussions
the conclusion is that since PostgreSQL doesn't support row-level access
sepgsql, that is in contrib [1] nowadays, does not support it either.

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/sepgsql.html

Regards.
--
Dickson S. Guedes