Re: alter user set local_preload_libraries.

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: alter user set local_preload_libraries.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Hello, I overlooked this thread.

>> > Yeah, I was wondering about that while I was making the other commit.
>> > I did not touch those variables at the time, but it would make sense
>> > to restrict them as you suggest.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> Also I think that it's useful to allow ALTER ROLE/DATABASE SET to
>> set PGC_BACKEND and PGC_SU_BACKEND parameters. So, what
>> about applying the attached patch? This patch allows that and
>> changes the context of session_preload_libraries to PGC_SU_BACKEND.
>
> It's not my business to decide to aplly it but I don't see
> obvious problmen in it so far.
>
> By the way, I became unable to login at all after wrongly setting
> *_preload_libraries for all available users. Is there any releaf
> measures for the situation? I think it's okay even if there's no
> way to login again but want to know if any.

Yep, that's a problem. You can login to the server even in that case
by, for example, executing the following commands, though.
   $ export PGOPTIONS="-c *_preload_libraries="   $ psql

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao