Re: alter user set local_preload_libraries.

От Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
Тема Re: alter user set local_preload_libraries.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Wow.

> > By the way, I became unable to login at all after wrongly setting
> > *_preload_libraries for all available users. Is there any releaf
> > measures for the situation? I think it's okay even if there's no
> > way to login again but want to know if any.
>
> Yep, that's a problem. You can login to the server even in that case
> by, for example, executing the following commands, though.
>
>     $ export PGOPTIONS="-c *_preload_libraries="
>     $ psql

Thank you. I see. It seems enough for me. The section 18.1.3 of
9.4 document describes about it,

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/config-setting.html

> 18.1.4. Parameter Interaction via Shell
..
>   On the libpq-client, command-line options can be specified
>   using the PGOPTIONS environment variable. When connecting to
>   the server, the contents of this variable are sent to the
>   server as if they were being executed via SQL SET at the
>   beginning of the session.

This implicitly denies PGC_BACKEND variables to be set by this
method but it also seems not proper to describe precisely...

regards,

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center