Re: BUG #8269: the recovery_target_inclusive is always considered as false

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: BUG #8269: the recovery_target_inclusive is always considered as false
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 2, 2013 at 3:05 AM, Eyal Kaspi <eyal.kaspi@delphix.com> wrote:
> You are right. I did not read the doc correctly.
>
> Is there anyway to specify a timestamp and get the database to recover to
> the first transaction after that point?

Currently there is no easy way to do that. Basically you need to find out
the XID or the time of that first transaction, e.g., by using pg_xlogdump,
and specify it in the recovery target.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8271: Configure warning: sys/ucred.h: present but cannot be compiled