Re: Patch for CREATE RULE sgml -- Was in: [DOCS]

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Patch for CREATE RULE sgml -- Was in: [DOCS]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Mar 22, 2014 at 12:56 AM, Emanuel Calvo
<emanuel.calvo@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I realized that the output of the CREATE RULE has not a detailed
> output for the "events" parameter.
>
> But the question here is that I'm not sure which format follow:
>
> { INSERT | UPDATE | DELETE | SELECT}
>
> or
>
>     INSERT
>     UPDATE
>     DELETE
>     SELECT
> - --
>

> I attach a patch for each one.

Though I'm not sure the right policy of the format in synopsis, ISTM that
the following format is suitable in this case, i.e., if the value list
is very simple.
Patch attached.

    SELECT | INSERT | UPDATE | DELETE

Regards,