От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Re: row filtering for logical replication  (Euler Taveira <euler@timbira.com.br>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Em ter, 3 de set de 2019 às 00:16, Alexey Zagarin <zagarin@gmail.com> escreveu:

> There are complaints in the log (both pub and sub) like:
> ERROR: trying to store a heap tuple into wrong type of slot
>
> I have no idea what causes that.
>

> Yeah, I've seen that too. It was fixed by Alexey Kondratov, in line 955 of
0005-Row-filtering-for-logical-replication.patchit should be &TTSOpsHeapTuple instead of &TTSOpsVirtual.

Ops... exact. That was an oversight while poking with different types of slots.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

От: Alexey Zagarin
От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: pgbench - rework variable management