Re: [HACKERS] Restrictions of logical replication

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restrictions of logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Some of that information was sprinkled around, but I have now added a
new section that collects them all in one place.  (section 31.4)

Shouldn't we mention that COPY is supported?

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Preliminary results for proposed new pgindentimplementation
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Preliminary results for proposed new pgindent implementation