Re: [HACKERS] Restrictions of logical replication

От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Restrictions of logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Maybe I am missing something, but I could not find any description
that logical replication does not support large objects and TRUNCATE
in the doc.  Do we want to add them to the doc as the restrictions of
the logical replication?

Docs stated "Publications can choose to limit the changes they produce to any combination of INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE". It is clear that only those DMLs are supported. However, we should mention that large objects are not supported.

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/