От Euler Taveira
Тема Re: row filtering for logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Em dom, 3 de fev de 2019 às 07:14, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> escreveu:

> As far as I can tell, the patch has not been refreshed since. So I'm
> marking this as returned with feedback for now. Please resubmit once
> ready.

I fix all of the bugs pointed in this thread. I decide to disallow
UDFs in filters (it is safer for a first version). We can add this
functionality later. However, I'll check if allow "safe" functions
(aka builtin functions) are ok. I add more docs explaining that
expressions are executed with the role used for replication connection
and also that columns used in expressions must be part of PK or
REPLICA IDENTITY. I add regression tests.

Comments?

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/

Вложения

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Deadlock in XLogInsert at AIX
От: Euler Taveira