Problem: pg_hba.conf is automatically rewritten every day

От Nghia Truong
Тема Problem: pg_hba.conf is automatically rewritten every day
Дата
Re: Problem: pg_hba.conf is automatically rewritten every day
Список pgsql-admin
Hi everyone,
Every day, the file pg_hba.conf in my server is rewritten and postgresql received a SIGHUP to reload configuration. The pg_hba.conf content is:

local samerole all        md5
host samerole all  127.0.0.1   255.255.255.255   md5
local all postgres        md5
host all postgres  127.0.0.1   255.255.255.255   md5

As a result, my application cannot connect remotely to the database on server. I have to manually modify the pg_hba.conf every day. I don't know why that happens? Is there any way to get rid of it?
Thank you very much for your help.

Nghia T. Truong