Re: Add maling list message counts to Commitfest app

От Sehrope Sarkuni
Тема Re: Add maling list message counts to Commitfest app
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 3:20 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
What insights do you envision that information would provide to users working
with the app?

Came about while I've been going through the Commitfest app looking for something to pickup as a first time reviewer. I figure mailing list message counts are a decent proxy for how much / how many people have weighed in on a particular patch and how complicated it may be.

Stats from the latest patches would be useful as well (total size, number of files changed, lines added, lines removed, etc). That'd be more complicated though as would need something to parse the patch and deal with multiple attachments.

Regards,
-- Sehrope Sarkuni
Founder & CEO | JackDB, Inc. | https://www.jackdb.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: