Re: BUG #17584: SQL crashes PostgreSQL when using ICU collation

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #17584: SQL crashes PostgreSQL when using ICU collation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Aug 13, 2022 at 8:21 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Hmm, but if we're enlarging the buffer, doesn't that imply
> a new input value?  Seems like invalidation must occur anyway.

Yeah, on second thought it should be invalidated anyway (I had to
check because the details of how we cache strxfrm() and strcoll() are
tricky). Even still, I think that we should just use repalloc for
this.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17584: SQL crashes PostgreSQL when using ICU collation
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17584: SQL crashes PostgreSQL when using ICU collation