Re: ANALYZE: ERROR: tuple already updated by self

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: ANALYZE: ERROR: tuple already updated by self
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 5:09 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> > It might be interesting to set a breakpoint within heap_update(),
> > which is called by simple_heap_update() --technically, this is where
> > the reported failure occurs. From there, you could send an image of
> > the page to the list by following the procedure described here:

> Hm, what are you hoping to glean by doing so?

Nothing in particular. I see no reason to assume that we know what
that looks like, though. It's easy to check.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: ANALYZE: ERROR: tuple already updated by self
Сообщение: Re: ANALYZE: ERROR: tuple already updated by self