Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operationson the same table

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operationson the same table
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] PG10 transition tables, wCTEs and multiple operationson the same table  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> After sleeping on it, I don't think we need to make that decision here
> though.  I think it's better to just move the tuplestores into
> ModifyTableState so that each embedded DML statement has its own, and
> have ModifyTable pass them to the trigger code explicitly.

I suppose you'll need two tuplestores for the ON CONFLICT DO UPDATE
case -- one for updated tuples, and the other for inserted tuples.

--
Peter Geoghegan