Re: gcov coverage data not full with immediate stop

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: gcov coverage data not full with immediate stop
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 1:04 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Yeah.  Traditionally we've waited till the start of the next commitfest
> (which I'm assuming is July 1, for lack of an Ottawa dev meeting to decide
> differently).  But it seems like things are slow enough that perhaps
> we could branch earlier, like June 1, and give the committers a chance
> to deal with some of their own stuff before starting the CF.

The RMT discussed this question informally yesterday. The consensus is
that we should wait and see what the early feedback from Beta 1 is
before making a final decision. An earlier June 1 branch date is an
idea that certainly has some merit, but we'd like to put off making a
final decision on that for at least another week, and possibly as long
as two weeks.

Can that easily be accommodated?

--
Peter Geoghegan