Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Hybrid Hash/Nested Loop joins and caching results from subplans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 20, 2020 at 4:44 AM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does it seem like something we might want for PG14?

Minor terminology issue: "Hybrid Hash Join" is a specific hash join
algorithm which is unrelated to what you propose to do here. I hope
that confusion can be avoided, possibly by not using the word hybrid
in the name.

--
Peter Geoghegan