Re: [HACKERS] removing tsearch2

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] removing tsearch2
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] removing tsearch2  (Josh Berkus <josh@berkus.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 3:28 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Works for me.
>>
>> +1
>
> OK, that's three votes in favor of removing tsearch2 (from core,
> anyone who wants it can maintain a copy elsewhere).

+1.

I'd also be in favor of either removing contrib/isn, or changing it so
that the ISBN country code prefix enforcement went away. That would
actually not imply and real loss of functionality from a practical
perspective, since you can still enforce that the check digit is
correct without any of that. I think that the existing design of some
parts of contrib/isn is just horrible.

--
Peter Geoghegan