Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pgsql: Make heap TID a tiebreaker nbtree index column.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Mar 20, 2019 at 1:46 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Yeah.  My opinion is that we should just qsort the list of targets
> during DROP OWNED and be done with this.  I'll post a patch shortly.

Sounds good.

Barring any objections, I will get the buildfarm completely green
again shortly by adjusting the output, rather than waiting for your
patch. Whether or not the verbosity hack can be ripped out can be
considered later, in a separate pass.

--
Peter Geoghegan