Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic
Дата
Re: pg14b1 stuck in lazy_scan_prune/heap_page_prune of pg_statistic  (Matthias van de Meent <boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:29 AM Matthias van de Meent
<boekewurm+postgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> I see one exit for HEAPTUPLE_DEAD on a potentially recently committed
> xvac (?), and we might also check against recently committed
> transactions if xmin == xmax, although apparently that is not
> implemented right now.

I don't follow. Perhaps you can produce a test case?

--
Peter Geoghegan