Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 3:25 PM Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> Is the data sensitive, or you could you share it? I realize it's a
> pretty large database, but if I had a copy I could poke around to look
> at the index pages involved here, to see if they're corrupt and how. If
> that's possible, you can contact me directly, off-list, to figure the
> logistics to send over a copy of the data directory.

Worth noting that the Wiki describes a number two ways to do this when
reporting a bug -- using gdb, and using contrib/pageinspect:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Getting_a_stack_trace_of_a_running_PostgreSQL_backend_on_Linux/BSD#Dumping_a_page_image_from_within_GDB

--
Peter Geoghegan