Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activityview?

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Feature improvement: can we add queryId for pg_catalog.pg_stat_activityview?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 19, 2019 at 12:00 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On the other hand, it also appears that a lot of people would be very,
> very happy to just be able to see the query ID field that already
> exists, both in pg_stat_statements in pg_stat_activity, and we
> shouldn't throw up unnecessary impediments in the way of making that
> happen, at least IMHO.

+1.

pg_stat_statements will already lose all the statistics that it
aggregated in the event of a hard crash. The trade-off that the query
jumbling logic makes is not a bad one, all things considered.

--
Peter Geoghegan