Re: Reducing the runtime of the core regression tests

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: Reducing the runtime of the core regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 4:56 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> The original fastpath tests don't seem particularly effective to me,
> even without the oversight I mentioned. I suggest that you remove
> them, since the minimal btree_index.sql fast path test is sufficient.

To be clear: I propose that you remove the tests entirely, and we
leave it at that. I don't intend to follow up with my own patch
because I don't think that there is anything in the original test case
that is worth salvaging.

--
Peter Geoghegan

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL pollutes the file system