Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not load function sql

От Shakti Singh
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL 9.6.1: Debug window does not load function sql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Adrian,

This is exactly what I am experiencing.

I will track these issues for resolution.

Shakti Singh

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 12/14/2016 09:38 AM, Shakti Singh wrote:
Thanks Adrian,

Yes, I did all this. The OS is Windows 2012 R2 64 bit.

I am logging in using postgres user, which is the super user for the
database.

The shared_preload_libraries = '$libdir/plugin_debugger'  (The dll
resides in the "lib" directory)

I restarted the server by restarting the service "postgresql-x64-9.6 -
PostgreSQL Server 9.6"

Here is the screenshot of the right hand pane when:

1.  I select a plpgsql function
2.  right click and select Debugging > Debug
3. Fill in the parameter values in the pop up

Inline image 1

Seems there are some bug reports on this, see below. You will need to sign up for a Postgres community account to see/add to the issues though:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/signup/

Issue reports:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2022
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/2018

Thanks,

Shakti Singh

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Adrian Klaver