PGAdmin Renders Only a Subset of the Geometries

От Brian Ceccarelli - NOAA Affiliate
Тема PGAdmin Renders Only a Subset of the Geometries
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
and it seems that this is a feature.
I think there is some memory limitation PGAdmin imposes when rendering geometries.   If so, how can I remove the limit?

See attached screenshot..

I have 125 geometries to display.   Some of them are big, but not unreasonably big.

My PGAdmin record count is 10,000.   So that is not imposing a limit..

All 125 geometries display in QGIS.

Please help,

Brian Ceccarelli
Research Associate