Re: [pgsql-www] Re: [pgsql-www] Re: Introducing 2UDA, 2ndQuadrant’s Unified Data Analytics

От Umair Shahid
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Re: [pgsql-www] Re: Introducing 2UDA, 2ndQuadrant’s Unified Data Analytics
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Top post: Dear www team,

This to notify you that we have repackaged and updated the 2UDA installers at 2ndQuadrant’s download page (www.2ndquadrant.com/2uda) with PG’s 9.5 Beta2 release. We have also incorporated Peter’s suggestion and labeled 2UDA with the PostgreSQL version bundled within it. As newer versions become available, we will continue to show the same diligence in packaging and maintaining 2UDA releases for people interested in Big Data analytics using PostgreSQL.

Thanks!

- Umair

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 4:42 AM, Tatsuo Ishii <ishii@postgresql.org> wrote:
> Magunus,
>
>> Adding entries to the software catalogue is self-service - just go to
>> http://www.postgresql.org/download/product-categories/ and fill out the
>> linked form.
>
> Sorry for an off topic question. How can I update an entry? I want to
> update pgpool-II's entry.

I'm also wondering how to input the "Publisher" section. It seems
"Organization" section in the form is related to "Publisher" but
there's no choice in the menu other than "---------".

Best regards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii