Re: Do we want our own /24(s)

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Do we want our own /24(s)
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 11/12/2015 10:06 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So Debian is requesting that SPI become an LIR. SPI is currently
> debating how they are going to handle that (financially). The main
> question is:
>
> Would having our own IPs assigned to .Org be beneficial?

we have discussed this multiple times in the past within the sysadmin team.
Personally I think getting our own ipspace (and ASN) and doing fancy
stuff on top of it would be kinda cool but I dont think we could
currently use it in a way that would make the money and time expense
worth it.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: